By Doug Gardner
December 15, 2015
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
Who among us can read these words and not think wedding?
Since time immemorial, weddings have followed a path strewn with tradition. From the snow white gown and lacy train to the “I do’s,” frosted cakes, and toasts that follow, brides have taken the manual handed down by mothers and grandmothers who take it for granted that this wedding is forever. All those hearing the promises made cherish that hope.
Weddings are promises and declarations of trust and faith. We hold to the tradition that children following from an enduring marriage in all faiths will live fruitful lives and prosper.
Not all promises are kept. We are all human. We make mistakes. But those who endure and prosper learn that keeping promises is the secret to both a happy and prosperous life.
Our vision is an enduring partnership with each of our clients.
By selecting a Reserve Study, are you seeking a wedding or a one night stand?
We are seeking partners. Here is what we do.
- We are local. We will not sign with clients that we cannot meet and know.
- We meet with Directors and capture their vision and goals.
- We consult with directors in setting funding and reserve study goals.
- We deliver our reserve study and meet with Directors to explain how this works.
- If we do not have this right we will fix and change until it is just right.
- Remember the Three Bears? Goldilocks’ porridge was “just right.” So is your study.
- We meet with owners at annual meetings to explain how this works for them.
- We provide an annual update of the study at no additional charge.
- We keep in touch and offer fresh new studies at discounted prices.
Does this look like a one night stand?
If you are looking for a one night stand, the internet will give you options.
If you are looking for partnership and value, consider Asset Guardians.
Our logo, the shield, is on all our letters, forms and reports.
This web site will provide the information on the Asset Guardians difference.
By: Doug Gardner
Gardner Companies (Capital Management Group; DNI Properties; Asset Guardians, LLC)